Lenta = 25 EUR / 15 EUR for students
Lenta is a general full-festival ticket for 9 venues* and definitely the cheapest way to attend more of your favourite festival events.
It costs 25 €, for students only 15 €.
Lenta is valid for all 9 days and is your ticket for more than 85 events at 9* venues:
- 54 concerts and a musical (Main stage at the Drava river*, Mladina Stage, Judgement tower, Music Artists' Salon),
- ballet under the stars: Swan lake (Main stage at the Drava river, 22. 6.),
- stand-up performance Tadej Toš & Band Rock'n'Roll Freestyle Comedy (Main stage at the Drava river, 28. 6.)
- 7 dogodkov Odprte plesne scene (Puppet Theatre Maribor in Slovenian National Theatre Maribor. 20. 6. do 23. 6.)
- opening and closing event of the 30th Folklore festival Folkart (Main stage at the Drava river, 26. 6. in 30.6.)
- 9 stand-up performances (Vetrinje Mansion),
- 6 After at MinoritiDJ events,
- 9 After partys at Atrium of Žički court.
With Lenta you also get a discount on all 10 programme highlights of the festival:
- 2 concerts: Plavi orkestar, Đorđe Balašević Unplugged (Main stage at the Drava river),
- 5 concerts at JazzLent (Minoriti Stage),
- 3 comedies (Minoriti Stage).
Lenta also includes:
- free entry to the Regional Museum Maribor, UGM art gallery Maribor, and the National Liberation Museum between June 22nd and 30th,
- 50 % discount on the entrance to the pools at Mariborski otok until July 1st
- free bus service on all city lines in Maribor between June 22nd and 30th.
You can get it at:
- Narodni dom Maribor, Ulica kneza Koclja 9, 2000 Maribor;
- online at: https://nd-mb.kupikarto.si/;
- Eventim www.eventim.si/en;
- 4 festival venues / info points;
- Eventim: Citypark in Ljubljana, Europark in Maribor, City center in Celje;
- Petrol gas stations;
- Pošta Slovenije.